posted on August 24, 2006 16:01
Subscription package example:
- Create an configurable item, name it as [Service Gold]
- Create two bundled item's: [TestItem1] and [Testitem2]
- Set the price of these items = 0 or any other price
- Set the price of the configuration base item [Service Gold] = your special price. (prices of base unit and components are summed up)
- Create product types and slots like described in the help file above.
- Add product types to the slots. After that please preselect products for the slots and set them to fixed.
- If you want that the customer can order the items [TestItem1] and [TestItem2] also separately please clone the bundled items [TestItem1] and [TestItem2] and set the status of these new items to subscription. Now you can set a different and higher price to these new items.
- Only the 3 products: [TestItem1], [TestItem2] and [Service Gold] will be listed in product lists.
[Read the rest of this article...]